Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Filem SEKALI LAGI (4****/5)


Hey everyone.
Last wednesday we all ramai-ramai turun sunway and tengok movie Sekali Lagi arahan Hisham Rejab.
As usual filem-filem under MIG memang boleh jual.

BUT

for this filem I would say it is worth watching =)
I cried.
Such a good script and perfect ending.
Congrats to the whole production.

As a film student I think that this film is rare and should be watch.
Not that I want to promote or anything but if a film is a total crap I will still honestly spill it out.
hehehe..I'm quite a perfectionist by the way.
So if I said that the thing is good, means that..it is really really good and achieve my expectation level.

Last but not least.
GO to the cinema and WATCH Sekali Lagi.
Trust me you will cry,insyallah.

Salam Action,
Jauhi Film Piracy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment